Who do I inform and how do I do so if I would like to be in the Parents’ Committee?
The easiest way is to approach the location manager. She/he will raise your request at the next Parents’ Committee meeting. As soon as a seat becomes available, you will be contacted. The Committee strives to have a balanced representation across the various groups of children.
May both parents be in the Parents’ Committee?
No, only one parent per household may sit in the Parents’ Committee.
- > Is it possible to switch days?
- > How long is your waiting list?
- > What if my child turns 4 years?
- > Can I bring my child for an extra day?
- > What are your opening hours?
- > Are you closed on public holidays?
- > Can I purchase childcare by the hour?
- > Can I calculate the expenditure?
- > Do I have to pay administration fee?
- > Can I let my child adjust?
- > What should I bring on the first day?
- > Can I continue feeding breast milk?
- > How do I bring expressed milk?
- > What is an average day?
- > What is the ratio children/leaders?
- > What is the educational policy?
- > Can I join the Parents' Committee?
- > How many members are in the PC?
- > How long can I serve the PC?
- > What is Zo’s inoculation and vaccination policy?
- > How do I terminate my childcare contract?
- > What is my notice period if I want to terminate my childcare contract?