Why do I have to pay administration fees if I do not want to use direct debit?
We only need to do an administrative step once for those using direct debit. This is done as soon as you register. Should you not wish to use direct debit, we need to carry out additional administration for every payment.
- > Is it possible to switch days?
- > How long is your waiting list?
- > What if my child turns 4 years?
- > Can I bring my child for an extra day?
- > What are your opening hours?
- > Are you closed on public holidays?
- > Can I purchase childcare by the hour?
- > Can I calculate the expenditure?
- > Do I have to pay administration fee?
- > Can I let my child adjust?
- > What should I bring on the first day?
- > Can I continue feeding breast milk?
- > How do I bring expressed milk?
- > What is an average day?
- > What is the ratio children/leaders?
- > What is the educational policy?
- > Can I join the Parents' Committee?
- > How many members are in the PC?
- > How long can I serve the PC?
- > What is Zo’s inoculation and vaccination policy?
- > How do I terminate my childcare contract?
- > What is my notice period if I want to terminate my childcare contract?