How do I bring expressed breast milk to the centre?
Bring your expressed milk in chilled liquid form. Please do not freeze it as our quality standards mean that we may not accept frozen breast milk.
You do not need to bring special bottles or dummies to the centre unless you prefer different brands to those that we have in our collection. The location manager can inform you accordingly.
- > Is it possible to switch days?
- > How long is your waiting list?
- > What if my child turns 4 years?
- > Can I bring my child for an extra day?
- > What are your opening hours?
- > Are you closed on public holidays?
- > Can I purchase childcare by the hour?
- > Can I calculate the expenditure?
- > Do I have to pay administration fee?
- > Can I let my child adjust?
- > What should I bring on the first day?
- > Can I continue feeding breast milk?
- > How do I bring expressed milk?
- > What is an average day?
- > What is the ratio children/leaders?
- > What is the educational policy?
- > Can I join the Parents' Committee?
- > How many members are in the PC?
- > How long can I serve the PC?
- > What is Zo’s inoculation and vaccination policy?
- > How do I terminate my childcare contract?
- > What is my notice period if I want to terminate my childcare contract?