What is the ratio of children to leaders in a group?
We have a policy that regulates the ratio.
The minimum required ratio of children to educational staff members in one group is:
One educational staff member to four children aged up to one year
One educational staff member to five children aged between one and two years
One educational staff member to six children aged between two and three years
One educational staff member to eight children aged between three and four years
In a mixed age group, the number of educational staff members is determined by averaging out the maximum number of children appropriate for the age groups present. If necessary, the number will be rounded up.
Two educational staff members for a baby group of 9 children aged 0 to 1.5 years
Two educational staff members for an infant group of 11 children aged 1.5 to 2.5 years
Two educational staff members for a toddler group of 14 children aged 2.5 to 4 years
The group size also depends on the surface area the group needs (3.5m² gross floor area per child), and the group numbers can thus vary slightly per centre.
- > Is it possible to switch days?
- > How long is your waiting list?
- > What if my child turns 4 years?
- > Can I bring my child for an extra day?
- > What are your opening hours?
- > Are you closed on public holidays?
- > Can I purchase childcare by the hour?
- > Can I calculate the expenditure?
- > Do I have to pay administration fee?
- > Can I let my child adjust?
- > What should I bring on the first day?
- > Can I continue feeding breast milk?
- > How do I bring expressed milk?
- > What is an average day?
- > What is the ratio children/leaders?
- > What is the educational policy?
- > Can I join the Parents' Committee?
- > How many members are in the PC?
- > How long can I serve the PC?
- > What is Zo’s inoculation and vaccination policy?
- > How do I terminate my childcare contract?
- > What is my notice period if I want to terminate my childcare contract?