What should I bring to the childcare centre on the first day?
Do not forget to bring the following items on the first day:
- his/her own dummy and soft toy
- some extra clothing for the child’s basket?
- copy of the vaccinations book
- photo of your child
- photo of your child together with mummy and daddy
Please inform us if your child needs a special diet. At in-school lunch care you do not need to give your child a packed lunch as Zo Kinderopvang provides the meal. But please do inform us if your child has food allergies or needs to follow a particular diet. In this brochure you will find everything you need to know as a new client of Zo Kinderopvang.
- > Is it possible to switch days?
- > How long is your waiting list?
- > What if my child turns 4 years?
- > Can I bring my child for an extra day?
- > What are your opening hours?
- > Are you closed on public holidays?
- > Can I purchase childcare by the hour?
- > Can I calculate the expenditure?
- > Do I have to pay administration fee?
- > Can I let my child adjust?
- > What should I bring on the first day?
- > Can I continue feeding breast milk?
- > How do I bring expressed milk?
- > What is an average day?
- > What is the ratio children/leaders?
- > What is the educational policy?
- > Can I join the Parents' Committee?
- > How many members are in the PC?
- > How long can I serve the PC?
- > What is Zo’s inoculation and vaccination policy?
- > How do I terminate my childcare contract?
- > What is my notice period if I want to terminate my childcare contract?