With input from the children we compile an exciting programme for every holiday. The children are actively involved in designing the workshops we offer.
To give you an idea, here’s a small selection of activities from last summer’s holiday programme:
- Culinary: making pasta, sushi or mocktails
- Field trip: visiting a pick-your-own farm
- Creative: dinosaur fossils, making a beach hut or lava lamp, painting shells
- Singing: karaoke, ballad festival
- Games: live ‘Stratego’, geocaching (treasure hunt with a GPS-receiver), escape room
- Sport: fishing, yoga, badminton tournament
In short: many creative, culinary and sporting activities, to make sure no one has a chance to get bored and that we really celebrate the holidays. We make a party of it each and every time.
During school holidays we offer full days of care. We are also open on the inset days of the schools we work with. Almost all of our locations work with several schools. Precise opening times during the holiday weeks can be found on the location’s page.